ADHD Prescriptions

Students who wish to have MSU Student Health & Wellness Services take over the ongoing management of ADD/ADHD medication should call the Olin Medical Records department (Room 146, (517) 353-9153) at least ONE MONTH PRIOR to their need for a new prescription. We have a detailed process and specific requirements for new patients seeking a refill of this controlled medication. Starting at Medical Records is required for understanding the process and avoiding delays.

Medication management may be handled by a Primary Care Physician from Student Health Services Primary Care Clinic or a CAPS Psychiatrist.